Terms of service
The Website is operated by SThree SAS, a société par actions simplifiée à associé unique (SASU), registered under the N° 502 095 094 with a stated capital of EUR 6,037,000, having its registered office located at 20 Avenue André Prothin La Défense 4 - Europlaza - 92400 Courbevoie, acting through HireFirst, a trading division of SThree SAS ("We" or "Us").
By using our Website and the services provided to you via the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Website and the services provided to you via the Website. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make to the Terms, which will be dated with the date these Terms were last modified. We will also endeavor to give you notice of any changes via your Account or any email address provided.
We recommend that you print or download a copy of these Terms and keep them in a safe place, for your future reference.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that other terms also apply in respect of the use of the Website and services. These form part of the Terms:
· If you are a Client (as defined below), then the following " Client Hire Terms" will also apply:
o [Perm Client Hire Terms]; and
o [Freelance Client Hire Terms]
The Client Hire Terms also form part of these Terms and in the event of conflict or inconsistency, the provisions of the Client Hire Terms shall prevail over these Terms.
1.1 If you are prospective talent ("Talent"), our aim is to work with you to create a HireFirst account where you can upload your personal details and employment preference information ( "Talent Account") for us to share with our network of Clients whom are registered with our Website ("Clients") and who have created an account with us ("Client Account" ).
1.2 If you are a Client, our aim is to work with you to assist you to find Talent who have created a Talent Account with Us, and who you may deem suitable for your business.
2.1 You agree that by accessing our Website, creating a Talent Account or Client Account with Us (together referred to as an " Account"), or using the services provided to you via the Website you are confirming that you are legally capable of entering into these Terms, that you accept these Terms and, if you are a Client, that you have authority to bind your organization to these Terms.
2.2 You acknowledge and note that any agreement you have or reach with any Talent or Client (as applicable) that you have found via our services forms a separate agreement between yourself and that party, and We are not a party to such terms, nor do We have any liability whatsoever in relation to such terms.
3. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE AND FRAMING
3.1 Our Website must not be framed on any other Website. You may link to our home page only, from a Website owned by you and that complies with the standards set out in section 6.2 below, provided you do so legally. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and any link must not damage our reputation or exploit it.
3.2 We reserve the right to withdraw this permission without notice.
4. ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
4.1 Access to our Website is on a temporary basis, and we may amend the information on our Website and/or the services on our Website without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend the Website and/or the services without notice.
4.2 You are responsible for arranging your own access to our Website and for ensuring that anyone that accesses our Website through your internet connection is aware of and complies with these Terms. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes other than as set out in section 1 above.
4.3 You may print one copy and download extracts of any pages from our Website for personal reference only. You must not modify the hard or soft copies of any materials you have other than via accessing your Account and updating your details there. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our Website.
4.5 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
4.6 Your access to the services may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as We reasonably can. The services and Website are provided on an as-is basis, and We make no guarantee that the services or individual functions of the services will always be available and/or error free.
4.7 We make no promise that the services or materials on the services are appropriate or available for use in all locations, and accessing the services from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited.
5. PROHIBITED USES
5.1 You may use our Website and your Account only for lawful purposes and not in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation. In addition, you may not use our Website nor your Account:
5.1.1 for harming or attempting to harm any individual;
5.1.2 to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the standards set out in section 5.2 below;
5.1.3 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
5.1.4 to create liability for or cause damage to Us in any way.
5.2 You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell our Website (or part of it) in breach of any of the provisions in these Terms and will not access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website or any equipment or network on which our Website is stored or any software used in the provision of our Website.
6. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR WEBSITE
6.1 If a feature allows you to upload material to our Website, or make contact with other users of our Website, then any contribution that you make must be accurate (where it states facts), genuinely held (where it states opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which it is posted.
6.2 You must not upload anything to our Website nor your Account which:
6.2.1 contains defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory, violent or sexually explicit material;
6.2.2 promotes discrimination;
6.2.3 infringes any intellectual property rights or is in breach of any obligation owed to a third party;
6.2.4 is false, inaccurate or misleading;
6.2.5 is (or could considered to be) threatening, cause annoyance, harassment, distress, embarrassment, alarm, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person or invade another’s privacy;
6.2.6 be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they come from Us; or
6.2.7 contains personal data or information (including the appearance of any individuals) which you do not have permission to record or share.
6.3 We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material that you upload to our Website and your Account for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material uploaded by you constitutes a violation or breach of their rights.
6.4 We will not be responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website and we will have the right at our sole discretion to remove any material or posting you make on our Website.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US
7.1 Talent Account - if you are setting up a Talent Account through our Website please see the Talent Account Specific Terms section of these Terms below.
7.2 Client Account - if you are setting up a Client Account through our Website please see the Client Account Specific Terms section of these Terms below.
8. OUR LIABILITY
8.1 The materials posted on our Website and the provision of our services via our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by anyone on such materials and/or services. You must check any content on the services or Website yourself before relying on it, including by taking independent specialist advice, where appropriate.
8.2 The material displayed on our Website and the provision of our services via the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, availability or completeness.
8.3 We hereby expressly exclude:
8.3.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law;
8.3.2 any liability for:
220.127.116.11 any indirect or consequential loss or damage; and
18.104.22.168 any loss of data, anticipated savings, profits, contracts, business (or business opportunity), income, revenue, goodwill, reputation, or wasted management time.
8.4 Subject to section 8.3, if a claim is made by you as a Client under these Terms or any other agreement entered into between you and Us relating to the Website, the use of the services and/or the introduction or engagement of Talent for any liability that may arise however so arising and such liability has not been excluded under these Terms, our total aggregate liability in any year shall be capped at the fees paid to us for the twelve month period immediately preceding the date on which the claim arises.
8.5 Subject to section 8.3, if a claim is made by you as Talent under these Terms or any other agreement entered into between you and Us relating to the Website, the use of the services for any liability that may arise however so arising and such liability has not been excluded under these Terms, our total aggregate liability in any year shall be capped at the greater of the fees paid to us for the twelve month period immediately preceding the date on which the claim arises (if any) and £10,000.
8.6 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8.7 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material due to your use of our Website or services or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
9.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties in the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States. All such rights are reserved.
9.2 Our status (and that of any contributors) as author of material on our Website must be acknowledged.
9.3 Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
10. VIRUSES AND OTHER OFFENCES
10.1 You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious, harmful or which disrupt the current operation of our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
10.2 If you breach this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the French Criminal Code.
11. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
11.1 We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms by you and, in such cases, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation:
11.1.1 Upon providing you with such notice as is reasonable in the circumstances:
22.214.171.124 withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
126.96.36.199 removal of any material uploaded by you to our Website; and/or
188.8.131.52 closure of your Account.
11.1.2 legal proceedings or legal action against you; and/or
11.1.3 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
11.2 You may terminate your use of the services and your agreement to the Terms by:
11.2.1 Notifying us writing at [insert details]; and
11.2.2 Closing your Account.
In the event that you wish to cancel your subscription to any Chargeable Services, you may do so by notifying us in writing as set out in Section 11.2.1 above. In such circumstances, your subscription to such Chargeable Services shall end at the end of the relevant Subscription Period. You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel your subscription but you will be required to pay for any Chargeable Services received during your Subscription Period and for any Hires or Engagements made subsequently, as set out in the relevant Client Hires Terms.
11.3 In addition to the termination rights set out above, We may also cancel any services by giving you 30 days’ notice (unless a shorter period is required due to exceptional circumstances), in which case you shall be entitled to a refund of any charges paid in advance for any Chargeable Services that terminate prior to the end of the relevant Subscription Period, but you will be required to pay for any Hires or Engagements made subsequently, as set out in the relevant Client Hires Terms.
12. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
12.1 The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website, the use of the services or the Terms, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of the Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
12.2 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
TALENT ACCOUNT SPECIFIC TERMS
The following applies only if you are Talent:
(a) To set up a Talent Account you are able to register on our Website.
(b) To set up a Talent Account you must be 18 years old. If law in your country of residence or any other relevant country requires that you must be older in order for Us to lawfully provide services to you without parental consent (including use of your personal data) then such older age shall apply.
(c) Your Talent Account is personal to you and belongs to you.
(d) To create a Talent Account you must:
- provide your email address;
- choose a password; and
· provide Us with your name, telephone number and postal address.
(e) You agree to: (1) choose a secure and strong password; (2) keep your password confidential and secure; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups); and (4) follow the law and comply with these Terms and the section "What you can and cannot do" below in your use of the Talent Account.
(f) You are responsible for anything that happens through your Talent Account unless you close it or report misuse.
(g) We make no guarantee to you that you will find relevant employment or be employed by using this Website, and you confirm that you accept that We have no liability whatsoever nor is there any responsibility arising from any reliance placed by you on the Website or the provision of our services via the Website or these Terms.
(h) Your access to your Talent Account shall be free of charge.
(i) Either you or Us may cancel your Talent Account with us at any time by giving notice to the other. On termination you will lose the right to access or use your Talent Account.
What you can and cannot do
● Comply with these Terms and in particular comply with sections 4 and 5 in relation to any uploaded content and use of the Website;
● Use your real name and personal information when setting up your Talent Account, and notify us of any changes to your information that may be necessary;
● Ensure that all information provided to Us is accurate and true, and kept up to date; and
● Use your account in a professional and appropriate manner.
You will not:
● Use your Talent Account in a manner that would be in breach of these Terms;
● Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, which may include posting content which is inappropriate, inaccurate, objectionable, offensive or harmful to others;
● Create a fake or false membership account or attempt to use another's account;
● Misrepresent your qualifications, employment history, any affiliations you may have whether past or present;
● Disclose any information that you do not have the right to disclose (for example any confidential information of others (including your employer or any previous employer)) or share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
● Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights; and
● Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Us without our consent.
CLIENT ACCOUNT SPECIFIC TERMS
The following only applies if you are a Client:
1. General Provisions
(a) To set up a Client Account you are able to register on our Website.
(b) To create a Client Account you must:
● Provide your company details (including registered address, company number and VAT number);
● Choose a password; and
● Provide us with contact details including a nominated point of contact, telephone number and postal address.
(c) You agree to secure your Client Account with a strong and secure password which you have kept confidential.
(d) You agree not to transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups).
(e) You are responsible for anything that happens through your Client Account unless you close it or report misuse.
(f) We make no guarantee to you that you will find relevant talent by using this Website, and you confirm that you accept that We have no liability whatsoever nor is there any responsibility arising from any reliance placed by you on the Website or the provision of our services via the Website or these Terms.
(g) Although access to your Client Account shall be free of charge, charges apply in respect of any your engagement of any Talent that has been introduced to you via the Website or services ( "Chargeable Services"), see Section 2 below.
(h) We may cancel a Client Account at any time by giving such notice to you as is reasonable in the circumstances. On termination you will lose the right to access or use your Client Account and the connected services, but the provisions in section 11 above relating to refunds shall apply.
2. General Provisions relating to payment for Chargeable Services
These general provisions relating to the charges should read alongside any specific provisions relating to the relevant Chargeable Services, including as set out in the applicable Client Hire Terms.
The following provisions relate to payment in respect of all Chargeable Services:
2.1 We will clearly communicate to you what the applicable charges are for the Chargeable Services that You use and You can decide whether to pay such charges and use the relevant Chargeable Services or not.
2.2 All fees payable by you under these terms are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the rate in force at the time you are required to make payment. You agree to pay each fee to us within 28 days of the date of our invoice.
We reserve the right to:
2.3 charge for the Customer Account and for other Services that are not currently Chargeable Services in the future; and
2.4 review our payment terms and prices from time to time
and in such instances We shall communicate with you any associated charges that may be applicable and you can choose whether you wish to pay the charges and continue use of the relevant service or stop using the relevant service. However, price changes shall not be effective until Your next Subscription Period, if applicable.
You will be provided with payment instructions either via your Customer Account, the Website or by email. Once we receive payment, we will provide access to the relevant Chargeable Services for the duration you have paid for.
To assist Us with invoicing, please provide us with any required purchase order within 14 days of request. Where you fail to do so, We are entitled to invoice you without an accompanying purchase order.
If you do not make a payment by the date stated in an invoice or as otherwise provided by these Terms, We will be entitled to charge you compensation and statutory interest on the sum due pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (as amended).
Referral Program - Client Referral Terms and Conditions
If you, as a Client of Hirefirst (each as defined below), refer an eligible Referee (as defined below) to HireFirst Limited (Company No 11050648) , a company registered in England, having its registered office at 1st Floor 75 King William Street, London, England, EC4N 7BE or its affiliated companies] (“HireFirst” or "we"/"us")) to be contacted by HireFirst for recruitment services, you may receive a reward, as detailed in these terms and conditions (the "Client Referral Terms and Conditions").
Please note these Client Referral Terms and Conditions only apply if you are an existing customer of HireFirst.
You are required to agree to these Client Referral Terms and Conditions prior to making any Referrals and will be deemed to have done so should you make any request for a Reward or accept any Reward.
"Client" has the meaning set out in our Terms of Service, found at https://www.hirefirst.com/terms.
“Live Job Posting” means where a new Client has signed up to the Hirefirst.com platform and has posted at least one live job in order to make a Hire.
"Hire" means an employment contract has been signed by any Talent with a Referee and the applicable rebate period has been successfully completed.
“Referee” means the corporate entity that is being referred by you as a potential new Client who may be contacted by HireFirst for the provision of recruitment services, and who is not already registered as a Client on HireFirst’s database at the time of the Referral, or otherwise known to HireFirst. For clarity, a "Client" on HireFirst's database may not always be a legal entity and may include divisions of a legal entity, such as business units. Where you make a Referral, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise in advance, the Referee shall be considered to be the business unit or other equivalent sub-division of the corporate entity to whom the Referral is made and any Rewards shall be made on this basis.
“Referral” means an email sent by you to the Referree containing a link to the HireFirst website, copying in your contact at HireFirst, as a result of which the Referee has engaged with HireFirst and provided certain details to HireFirst in order to open an account.
"Referral Program" means the Referral scheme implemented by HireFirst as detailed in and governed by these Client Referral Terms and Conditions.
“Reward” means you will receive 10% discount against the fees payable to us for six months for services received via HireFirst.com (or, if less than six months of services, for the period of time you receive such services), commencing on the date that we inform you a Live Job Posting has been made following a Referral. ;
"Talent" has the meaning set out in our Terms of Service found on https://www.hirefirst.com/terms.
- If a Referral results in a Live Job Posting within 6 months of the date of the Referral, you shall be entitled to claim the Reward, which shall be provided as a discount against your invoices for six (6) months from the date we inform you of the Live Job Posting. The Reward applies for each new Referee that makes a Live Job Posting (not for each Live Job Posting), provided this may never result in more than a 100% discount against the fees payable to us and is subject to the conditions herein.
- You confirm that you are a Client, or are acting on behalf of a Client, registered with HireFirst. You warrant to us that you are authorised to act on behalf of, and bind the Client to these Client Referral Terms and Conditions.
- You are not a supplier to HireFirst and you are under no obligation make Referrals, as such you may cease making Referrals at any time.
- You agree to make all Referrals in good faith. To this end, you undertake to only supply Referees of whom you have personal or professional knowledge, and who have genuine recruitment requirements that are appropriate to the services offered by HireFirst. You warrant that the Referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation, due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust. You agree to refund on demand any Reward where you are found to be in breach of these Client Referral Terms and Conditions.
- You accept that the Reward is personal to you as a Client of HireFirst and may not be transferred to or shared with any third party and in no circumstances can the Reward be transferred to or shared with any HireFirst employee or any Referee.
- Both HireFirst and you shall keep confidential and not disclose to any third party or use, except as required by law, non-public information obtained from the other party under the Referral Program, unless: (i) such information is publicly available or becomes publicly available; (ii) such information is or has been independently acquired or developed by such party; or (iii) to the extent that the use or disclosure of such information is required by court order or is necessary to comply with tax or social security duties or as otherwise required by law.
- HireFirst and the you agree at all times to comply with all applicable legislation, including, but not limited to data protection, tax, equal opportunities, and anti-bribery legislation. HireFirst is not responsible for the payment of any tax payable in connection with the Reward. You expressly undertake to solely bear the financial, tax and social consequences resulting from the payment of the Reward by HireFirst.
- HireFirst reserves the right to terminate the Referral Program as of right at any time, at its sole discretion. HireFirst is entitled to amend these Client Referral Terms and Conditions at any time by informing you and the updated version of the terms will apply to any future Rewards.
- HireFirst shall not be liable for any third parties’ claims or actions with respect to the Referral Program, including but not limited to any claims or actions made by a Referee in relation to a Referral and any consequences thereof.
- NOTHING IN THE CLIENT REFERRAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO GIVE ANY PARTY THE POWER TO DIRECT OR CONTROL THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF THE OTHER PARTY OR TO CONSTITUTE THE PARTIES AS PARTICIPANTS IN A JOINT UNDERTAKING OR CREATE SUBORDINATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES. YOU SHALL NOT BE IN ANY EVENT AN AGENT, REPRESENTATIVE OR EMPLOYEE OF HIREFIRST. YOU SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO PRESENT OR PROMOTE ANY SERVICES OF HIREFIRST OR NEGOTIATE ANY AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF HIREFIRST.
- Our liability to you in connection with these Client Referral Terms and Conditions, whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in any six month period be limited to the greater of:
- The amount of Rewards provided to you during that six month period; and
In no circumstances do we limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or for any other liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
The Client Referral Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute in connection with the formation, existence, performance, interpretation or end of these Client Referral Terms and Conditions shall be and subject to the terms exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Talent/Candidate Referral - Terms and Conditions
If you refer a friend or colleague to HireFirst Limited (Company No 11050648) , a company registered in England, having its registered office at 1st Floor 75 King William Street, London, England, EC4N 7BE or its affiliated companies (“HireFirst” or "we"/"us") to be contacted by HireFirst for recruitment purposes, you may receive a reward, as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
“Hire/Hired/Hiring” means an employment contract has been signed by the Referee with a client of HireFirst and the applicable rebate period has been successfully completed and payment of the placement fee has been received by HireFirst from its client.
“Referee” means the person that is being referred by you as a candidate (sometimes known as "Talent"), who may be contacted by HireFirst for recruitment purposes, and who is not already registered as a candidate on HireFirst’s database at the time of the Referral, or otherwise known to HireFirst.
“Referral” means an email sent by you to Hirefirst, copying in the Referee (with their permission), and as a result of which the Referee has engaged with Hirefirst and provided certain details to Hirefirst in order to open an account.
“Reward” means the amount of €750 per Hire that you are entitled to receive following a Referral, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. If a Referral of a Referee by you results in a Hire within 6 months of the date of the Referral, you shall be entitled to claim the Reward, by contacting us at email@example.com. HireFirst shall pay the Reward to you by bank transfer, usually within 30 days of us being paid our fees by the client that has Hired the Referee.
3. You are not a supplier to Hirefirst and you are under no obligation to make Referrals, as such you may cease making Referrals at any time.
4. You must ensure that you have consent from the Referee to make a Referral, before you do so.
5. You agree to make all Referrals in good faith and in response to job offers available on the dedicated search engine on the HireFirst platform. To this end, you undertake to only supply Referees of whom you have personal or professional knowledge, and who have appropriate and adequate qualifications and skills, and are entitled to work in the United Kingdom. You warrant that the Referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation, due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust. You agree to refund on demand any Reward where you are found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. You accept that the Reward is personal to you and may not be transferred to any third party and must in no circumstances be shared with any HireFirst employee or any Referee.
7. Both HireFirst and you shall keep confidential and not disclose to any other party or use, except as required by law, non-public information obtained from the other party under the Referral scheme, unless (i) such information is publicly available or becomes publicly available; (ii) it is independently acquired or developed by such party; or (iii) to the extent use or disclosure is required by court order or as otherwise required by law.
8. HireFirst and you agree at all times to respect all applicable legislation, including, but not limited to data protection, tax, equal opportunities, and anti-bribery legislation. HireFirst is not responsible for the payment of any tax payable in connection with the Reward.
9. HireFirst reserves the right to terminate the Referral scheme at any time, at its sole discretion, by informing you. HireFirst is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by providing you with written notice and in such circumstances the updated version of the terms will apply to all future Referrals.
10. HireFirst disclaims all liability for third party actions and shall not be liable to you or Referee in any circumstances for such third party actions.
11. NOTHING IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO GIVE ANY PARTY THE POWER TO DIRECT OR CONTROL THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF THE OTHER PARTY OR TO CONSTITUTE THE PARTIES AS PARTICIPANTS IN A JOINT UNDERTAKING OR CREATE SUBORDINATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES. YOU SHALL NOT BE IN ANY EVENT AN AGENT, REPRESENTATIVE OR EMPLOYEE OF HIREFIRST. YOU SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO PRESENT OR PROMOTE ANY SERVICES OF HIREFIRST OR NEGOTIATE ANY AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF HIREFIRST.
12. The laws of England and Wales apply to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. Our liability to you in connection with these terms and conditions, whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in any six month period be limited to the greater of:
a. The amount of Rewards provided to you during that six month period; and
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.